England v New Zealand 3rd T20. BBC 1 and Skysports Cricket 2pm

Him being around reminds me of nasser when Vaughan took over and Nass looked around and realised his time to go was near

this is no sleight on Malan as he’s done a great job , it’s just how top level sport goes and he just looks from a bygone era
Literally top scorer first game

Literally top scorer first game
I know this

he just looks out of tune with the others available

I promise you that teams in India would rather have Malan than Brook to bowl at in odis

it’s how top level sport moves on quickly , Malan has been great and has scored plenty but Brook is a level above at odi level

Last edited:
Forgot its better getting 20 from 10 then getting out
In T20 it’s no use having 50+ with a low strike rate, there’s not enough balls.

He soaks up too many hittable balls, which then puts more pressure in those coming in after him. No one is saying he doesn’t score runs or isn’t a good players, just he’s not right for the T20 team.

In T20 it’s no use having 50+ with a low strike rate, there’s not enough balls.

He soaks up too many hittable balls, which then puts more pressure in those coming in after him. No one is saying he doesn’t score runs or isn’t a good players, just he’s not right for the T20 team.
He quite often catches up he's better than livingstone he just doesn't score as quickly I get what you’re saying but I'd rather someone slightly slower who gets more consistent runs at times has to be a ballance to be honest

He quite often catches up he's better than livingstone he just doesn't score as quickly I get what you’re saying but I'd rather someone slightly slower who gets more consistent runs at times has to be a ballance to be honest
So you’d be happy if someone averaged 60 with a strike rate of 100?

Nobody ever does that so you would be happy with 20 off ten then out?
20 off 10 is very useful in T20. I’m not sure you understand how important strike rate is in T20, it’s not just about volume of runs.

And why are completely ignoring his last two scores of 0(4) and 2(11): absolutely criminal for a number 3 in T20.

20 off 10 is very useful in T20. I’m not sure you understand how important strike rate is in T20, it’s not just about volume of runs.

And why are completely ignoring his last two scores of 0(4) and 2(11): absolutely criminal for a number 3 in T20.
It's a ballance like anything What's your opinion on livingstone out of interest

It's a ballance like anything What's your opinion on livingstone out of interest
Get him out the team, not good enough with ball or bat imo. When he’s in form he’s in, but I’ve seen nowt from him recently to justify his inclusion.

I’d do a straight swap for Tom Curran

Last edited:
Well fuck, the only game I could fit in start to finish of this mini series and we had to go and get well and truly stuffed.

They batted and bowled better. Haven't said that about a oppo team for a while.

Do we pick the bones, or just move on?
Move on

t20s are really a toss of a coin sometimes

they are world champs and the odd defeat doesn’t matter overall

Back