England v New Zealand 3rd T20. BBC 1 and Skysports Cricket 2pm

Agreed

i think Malan is really looking like the odd man out

He’s had his time and he helped to the World Cup win

I mean come the odi World Cup any opposition would prefer Malan to Brook

I’ve got nothing against Malan as a bloke or player but it’s time now for him to exit
I’ve no idea why Malan gets in to the T20 team over everything else. If anything I’d prefer him in the ODI team/Test. He always takes time to get in, we had to hit the ground running today because of the score set.

Even his decent score in the first game wasn’t quick - strike rate is important in T20, especially these days when high scores are common

I’ve no idea why Malan gets in to the T20 team over everything else. If anything I’d prefer him in the ODI team/Test. He always takes time to get in, we had to hit the ground running today because of the score set.

Even his decent score in the first game wasn’t quick - strike rate is important in T20, especially these days when high scores are common
Absolutely spot on

Wasn't he like third fastest for anyone ever to get to 1000 runs

Didn't realise he was that old mind. I do like him, always room for someone a bit more traditional in any side for me, but if we're looking at the future I'm not sure why they picked him. Same with Jordan today. Neither justified their selection

Didn't realise he was that old mind. I do like him, always room for someone a bit more traditional in any side for me, but if we're looking at the future I'm not sure why they picked him. Same with Jordan today. Neither justified their selection
I’ve always like Malan but he just seemed unable to do anything today, like his reactions were just off. He was just last second blocking over and over. Didn’t watch the last game but think it was a duck?

Him being around reminds me of nasser when Vaughan took over and Nass looked around and realised his time to go was near

this is no sleight on Malan as he’s done a great job , it’s just how top level sport goes and he just looks from a bygone era

Back