England v New Zealand 2nd T20

This England style of play should never be taken for granted. We are witnessing the best limited overs cricket in the last few years by England
It's brilliant. Bloke I sit next to at work said to me today he'd never really bothered with cricket until he saw this England side play. That's what they're trying to do and it's working

It's brilliant. Bloke I sit next to at work said to me today he'd never really bothered with cricket until he saw this England side play. That's what they're trying to do and it's working
I’ve sat through decades of hurt in odis and then t20

this was the hammerings we had to take so now, I’m going to revel in the brilliance of it all

bairstow Motm , unlucky on Gus

Missing Williamson and boult hugely

williamson could possibly play in the 50 over stuff but Boult has went all into Franchise cricket
They look very average, not sure Williamson is their answer in T20 but definitely a major addition for ODI.

They look like they’re about to go through a miserable phase that we know too well about

They look very average, not sure Williamson is their answer in T20 but definitely a major addition for ODI.

They look like they’re about to go through a miserable phase that we know too well about
Never nice to see any side go through that mind (apart from India but that's never going to happen) World cricket needs as many strong sides as possible, especially outside the "Big 3"

Exactly . They can be a strange team though but possibly Southee has just went over the hill

be interesting to see how they approach the fifty over games though. England just have their number in T20, we just have to many bowling options and the batsmen are all a class above

I noticed that big Jamieson was around and he could be handy for them in the Odis

NZ got to the final in 21 and semi 22. I’m sure only Seifert and Chapman weren’t involved in either of them games.

So premature to be writing them off.

NZ got to the final in 21 and semi 22. I’m sure only Seifert and Chapman weren’t involved in either of them games.

So premature to be writing them off.
Agreed. Theyll be better in the Odis

I just think playing England at T20 currently especially in England is some task to beat them

Agreed. Theyll be better in the Odis

I just think playing England at T20 currently especially in England is some task to beat them
I’m on about the last two T20 world cups.

Chapman the only player in their XI that didn’t either play in the Semi/Final in 21 or the Semi in 22.

Guptil/Williamson/Neesham/Boult the absentees from people that played in those games.

Mind I remember Conway getting injured against us in 2021 semi, so seifert replaced him for final. Then Mitchell/Neesham won them the game. Jordan did his special of going for a shit load of runs after bowling well prior to that
This is class :lol: :lol:

Was watching on BBC but missed this bit.

Last edited:

Back