England v New Zealand 2nd T20

Toss is won by England and we bat

Morgan makes a mess of the toss called it heads when it was tails

good start :lol:

I thought wood maybe the one to rotate for Atkinson

looking forward to see him under the lights later on
Haway Gus. Show 'em what you're about son
Got to be honest and I’ve seen virtually nothing from him. I do know he has good pace though so under lights later on, he could really get them jumping about

Last edited:
Should be watching on the Beeb mind Carty.

More games should be on FTA even if the twat that is Vaughan is on duties and they championed this Hundred shite.
My telly is a bit naughty currently so I’m on uhd on here

I’m recording bbc2 though, the sad sack I am

I thought wood maybe the one to rotate for Atkinson

looking forward to see him under the lights later on

Got to be honest and I’ve seen virtually nothing from him. I do know he has good pace though so under lights later on, he could really get them jumping about
He's honestly mustard. Always seems to take a four-fer every time he bowls for us :lol: decent pace and gets movement through the air, challenges the edge and the stumps. Wicked bumper on him, too

He's honestly mustard. Always seems to take a four-fer every time he bowls for us :lol: decent pace and gets movement through the air, challenges the edge and the stumps. Wicked bumper on him, too
Old Trafford has pace, so under lights as well he could get it wing wanging about at pace

hopefully we get 185 plus batting first

Old Trafford has pace, so under lights as well he could get it wing wanging about at pace

hopefully we get 185 plus batting first
I'm in Cardiff for the Speedway Grand Prix, watching the first hour or so in the hotel before going out for dinner and drinks. Gutted were batting first, was hoping to see Gus bowl in an England shirt!

Bairstow lucky not to be bowled through the gate second bowl, he didn't have a clue

"best white ball opener in the world"
Why waste a review, you'll have him out soon anyway :lol:

Back