England v India 5th Test - The Oval

• Thread starter Andy Reids Love Chil
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Andy Reids Love Chil

England unchanged, India bring in Binny for Jadeja, Ishant for Pankaj.

Fair bit of rain in the air. Expect whoever wins the toss to have a bowl.

Hope Ishant pulls up after bowling a ball.

Haway me bonny lads. Glad its a unchanged team. These boys won two in a row and should be given the chance to make it 3. I know there are question marks about Robson, jordon and woakes. But lets stick with them and see where it goes. The only change I wouldve made was stokes in for woakes.

Hope Ishant pulls up after bowling a ball.

Haway me bonny lads. Glad its a unchanged team. These boys won two in a row and should be given the chance to make it 3. I know there are question marks about Robson, jordon and woakes. But lets stick with them and see where it goes. The only change I wouldve made was stokes in for woakes.

I'd have brought Finn in for Jordan as well as Stokes for Woakes.

Hopefully on comms later, guessing it's because he was one of the originals for sky.

Would love him and Bumble later. :lol:

delayed start inspection at 1045am. little bit of damp, where the covers were taken over.

its overcast but dry. this delay looks a bit strange. a little area, away from the wicket. get the bloody sawdust out.

Whilst I agree in sentiment with your lineup. Its foolhardy to change a winning team. Plus Jordon and Woakes beefs up our batting. Stick with them they might come good.

On the other hand, is there a better time to change a side than when your winning? Woakes is a county plodder and is Jordan's batting good enough to mask his mediocre bowling?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back