England V India (5th test) Old Trafford

They should definitely have to forfeit the test imo. They brought over an extended squad of players to cope with COVID problems and the first problem they have and it doesn't include a single player with a positive test and they refuse to play. It begs the question what was the idea behind bringing over an extended squad? In what circumstances would they play this game? The answer to that is clear - if they were level or 2-1 down in the series.

Indian players have already arrived in the UAE for the IPL

They had no intention in ever playing this test. Further shows their complete disregard for the supporters who have paid for this by cancelling a couple of hours before it's due to begin.

I'd never welcome them back as a touring side again. Horrible, horrible *****.

Last edited:
Indian players have already arrived in the UAE for the IPL

They have no intention in ever playing this test. Further shows their complete disregard for the supporters who have paid for this by cancelling a couple of hours before it's due to begin.

I'd never welcome them back as a touring side again. Horrible, horrible *****.
Shows you how much Virat really cares about Test Cricket ;). The BCCI are like the spoiled rich kid who know they can get away with murder because Daddy is in with the Headmaster.

Cricinfo said it was called off due to india being unable to field a team?

Does anybody actually know which players had been impacted by covid or not?

Would people still have wanted us to play if for eg anderson, robinson and root had rona?

Genuine question here. But how were they mentally gone?

They skittled us for 200 on an absolute road of a wicket which theyd scored 500 on the same day?

It doesnt seem like they were mentally gone tbf or is that what people are telling themselves?

they didnt wanna be here, they'd won the series in their mind

no surprise you are blindly defending them like :lol:

aren't they already inthe UAE?

Its the most shameful thing I can remember in cricket like.
It’s shocking way to treat the public many who will not get their money back from train tickets, petrol, hotels where it was too late to cancel and get refunded.

I already think sport in general takes the piss out of supporters with over price shirts, shit beer and food in grounds yet ridiculous prices.

This is just another example of treating paying fans terribly

Spot on, its so poor its beyond belief, they are just an after though

feel for Lancashire too
Cricinfo said it was called off due to india being unable to field a team?

Does anybody actually know which players had been impacted by covid or not?

Would people still have wanted us to play if for eg anderson, robinson and root had rona?

Genuine question here. But how were they mentally gone?

They skittled us for 200 on an absolute road of a wicket which theyd scored 500 on the same day?

It doesnt seem like they were mentally gone tbf or is that what people are telling themselves?

none of them had coronavirus

5 of them were out and about in Manchester

stop making stuff up, theres absolutely no suggestion they couldnt field a team

you have misunderstood, the only reason they couldnt field a team is because the players refused to play, thats the point

Last edited:
Shows you how much Virat really cares about Test Cricket ;). The BCCI are like the spoiled rich kid who know they can get away with murder because Daddy is in with the Headmaster.
Love how its automatically all about Virat mind. Was it all about Root when we came back from SA? The ECB was questioned, the players collectively maybe but not the captain. I think its awful collectively from Indian cricket but you really dont know how much of its down to Kohli. You just want it to be ;)

Love how its automatically all about Virat mind. Was it all about Root when we came back from SA? The ECB was questioned, the players collectively maybe but not the captain. I think its awful collectively from Indian cricket but you really dont know how much of its down to Kohli. You just want it to be ;)
Aye, he's sitting in his dressing room twirling his moustache and stroke a white cat, laughing away :). Fair point but still don't like him ;)

Last edited:
IPL chartering planes, 6 days isolation needed, 7 days until IPL starts :lol: :lol: . Some have already arrived
What an absolute spineless @rsehole is Harrison. He's employed to look after the interests of English cricket
He won't be arsed he got his nice bonus

Back