England v Australia 1st T20 - 18:00 Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

I was joking. I’ve not been in this evening, just had alerts, but I’ve read through it, and it goes up and down like the Big Dipper in Blackpool

classic match and thread :lol: Roll on Sunday on BBC1 and sky

Aye son switched it off came into the room just in time for the last over 😀

I was joking. I’ve not been in this evening, just had alerts, but I’ve read through it, and it goes up and down like the Big Dipper in Blackpool

classic match and thread :lol: Roll on Sunday on BBC1 and sky

Fairly justified in fairness. We were outplayed for 35 overs and then the Aussies cost themselves the win as much as we bowled well. You shouldn’t be able to defend a run a ball 36 (ish) when the opposition are 1 down however well you bowl. No doubt I’ll get flamed for stating facts, but we’ve got the Aussies to toast for tonight’s great win
Have the Aussies confirmed which line we crossed as yet?

The winning one

Fairly justified in fairness. We were outplayed for 35 overs and then the Aussies cost themselves the win as much as we bowled well. You shouldn’t be able to defend a run a ball 36 (ish) when the opposition are 1 down however well you bowl. No doubt I’ll get flamed for stating facts, but we’ve got the Aussies to toast for tonight’s great win

The winning one
Have you not watched england in the last three or four years? They pull these sort of games out of the fire most of the time.

maybe it’s worth giving the players a bit of praise for doing it, instead of immediately writing them off as shite and useless after a couple of overs?

just a thought

Have you not watched england in the last three or four years? They pull these sort of games out of the fire most of the time.

maybe it’s worth giving the players a bit of praise for doing it, instead of immediately writing them off as shite and useless after a couple of overs?

just a thought

Did I say they were all shite? Selection was woeful and was demonstrated today. We got lucky today, very lucky.

Did I say they were all shite? Selection was woeful and was demonstrated today. We got lucky today, very lucky.
“Selection was woeful“

“did I say they are all shite”

interesting words you use. Does one equal the other?

never mind, england won brilliantly. Nothing to do with luck. Good bowling and fielding when it mattered.

thats my last word on this

Selection was woeful? We had our strongest side out, apart from the Root debate. And even then the man everyone would have left out for him was our best batsman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back