England in NZ

Getting closer to the real stuff, the test matches. No bad thing to have a testing workout too. There's going to be sessions where NZ get on top and the sooner we learn how to counteract it the better. A nice recovery.

Frustrating with the times of games and work being busy at the minute I haven’t caught a minute of us over there except for scorecards. Has anyone stood out in particular yet either in the t20s or what we have seen of the warmups?

Frustrating with the times of games and work being busy at the minute I haven’t caught a minute of us over there except for scorecards. Has anyone stood out in particular yet either in the t20s or what we have seen of the warmups?
Malan and Morgan were good with the bat. Banton showed some promise. Bairstow has a pretty good series. With the ball, Jordan was excellent, the Curran’s were good and Parkinson was promising

warm ups - Buttler, Sibley and Crawley have tons with Pope an 88. Archer sounds like he has been quick

Malan and Morgan were good with the bat. Banton showed some promise. Bairstow has a pretty good series. With the ball, Jordan was excellent, the Curran’s were good and Parkinson was promising

warm ups - Buttler, Sibley and Crawley have tons with Pope an 88. Archer sounds like he has been quick
Cheers mate, good to see Pope taking his chance as he seems to be the main hope to shore up that middle order. Also need sibley to nail that spot down really. Hopefully the start of our batting line up looking slightly more secure.

I like the look of that team. For the first time in ages it looks balanced. No square pegs in round holes and a good balance to the attack

If that pitch looks the same at 9pm tonight then I'm wining the toss, bowling and expecting a 2 day test :lol:

Back