England’s best chance to win

We have the best midfielder in the world and the way he plays we have a great chance. I do worry about the manager though as he is a coward and shouldn’t be in the job. What has he done in management to get that gig? Other than be a yes man

Errr….. you do realise we were recently relegated in that (albeit slightly Mickey Mouse) European Nations League thing?

Reaching the quarter finals in major tournaments is about our level I reckon. No one could deny we were lucky in 2018, where we lost any game where we faced a half decent opponent. In 2021 we were brilliant but I don’t think we can recreate that spirit and togetherness again (even though some of the individual players we have now are better).

The only reason the odds look promising on us is because lots of people who aren’t regular gamblers get caught up in the optimism and and hoy a tenner on England to win.

Would love everything I’ve said to be proved absolutele bollox of course.

Errr….. you do realise we were recently relegated in that (albeit slightly Mickey Mouse) European Nations League thing?

Reaching the quarter finals in major tournaments is about our level I reckon. No one could deny we were lucky in 2018, where we lost any game where we faced a half decent opponent. In 2021 we were brilliant but I don’t think we can recreate that spirit and togetherness again (even though some of the individual players we have now are better).

The only reason the odds look promising on us is because lots of people who aren’t regular gamblers get caught up in the optimism and and hoy a tenner on England to win.

Would love everything I’ve said to be proved absolutele bollox of course.
Are you off your rocker? With the players we’ve got anything less than the semi finals is a massive failure.

Back