Engaged Over Xmas

Morning all

I was wondering did anyone get engaged over Xmas?

Seen alot on Facey of couples getting engaged Xmas Day

Would you get engaged Xmas Day and be under pressure to propose that day, or do you want a day of your own choosing

Saw a bloke sat on a sofa and chucked a ring box wrapped to his lass other side of room and she opened it and said yes without him sayimg owt, never even got of the sofa to kiss or cuddle her

What's that all about

Anyway if you got engaged congratulations

Morning all

Would you get engaged Xmas Day and be under pressure to propose that day, or do you want a day of your own choosing

Saw a bloke sat on a sofa and chucked a ring box wrapped to his lass other side of room and she opened it and said yes without him sayimg owt, never even got of the sofa to kiss or cuddle her

What's that all about

The way folk go on these days I’m surprised he didn’t text her the question from the same room.

I thought this was going to be about someone on the bog all weekend.

If anyone on here did get engaged over Christmas and did want to announce it, you'd think they'd create their own thread.

Morning all

What's that all about

Did you get engaged to R2D2?

Back