Eng v Pakistan ODI Series

I don't agree with people moaning about flat pitch etc, the best bowlers will get wickets

Rashid, Wood and Archer I back to get wickets on flat pitches.

If the pitches are like this and the word is the ICC want these pitches, you have to fancy England

I don't think its a massive failure if they don't win it as watching them is a joy.

Last edited:
I don't agree with people moaning about flat pitch etc, the best bowlers will get wickets

Rashid, Wood and Archer I back to get wickets on flat pitches.

If the pitches are like this and the word is the ICC want these pitches, you have to fancy England

I don't think its a massive failure if they don't win it as watching them is a joy.
I'd back us to chase 450, i wouldn't back us to bowl a team out on a flat pitch for 450. Unless Archer (and Wood) plays ;)

Stokes gets out in some mad ways, he is cursed that lad
He's been pretty average since the Bristol incident tbf

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd back us to chase 450, i wouldn't back us to bowl a team out on a flat pitch for 450. Unless Archer (and Wood) plays ;)

He has been but he looked good yesterday after that streaky edge early on. Moeen looked a bit scratchy, should have been caught twice but I guess that's kind of a typical Moeen innings, some days it comes off, some it doesn't.

I see Morgan is saying they've been managing Wood's workload but he should play the next game and there'll be one or two spicier wickets. I get managing his workload but I can't see how one, possibly two, matches all summer is a good build up for a world cup. Though obviously I hope he comes tearing in.

He has been but he looked good yesterday after that streaky edge early on. Moeen looked a bit scratchy, should have been caught twice but I guess that's kind of a typical Moeen innings, some days it comes off, some it doesn't.

I see Morgan is saying they've been managing Wood's workload but he should play the next game and there'll be one or two spicier wickets. I get managing his workload but I can't see how one, possibly two, matches all summer is a good build up for a world cup. Though obviously I hope he comes tearing in.
Would love wood and archer to play

Been a bit off form for sure, but looked good with the bat yesterday

Just needs a bit more clarity in his role I'd say

Bumble's f***ing crackers mind....." Have ya brought Alan Shearer with ya??...By heck he's put a bit of timber on him mind hasn't he?" :lol::lol:

Unbelievable fielding from Roy there :eek::eek:

Last edited:

Back