Energy supplier recommendations.

Snaggletooth

Midfield
Contract with scottish power is up and looking to switch.....any recommendations?
Ive looked on the comparison websites but tbh, ive never heard of most of them.
I currently pay £143 per month dual fuel (it was £68 two years ago!!)
According to scottish power i use 19709 kwh per year for gas and 4877 kwh for electric.

Looking to change in the next couple of days so any advice would be appreciated.

I'm looking aswell and Lumo are coming out the cheapest with £50 cash back through Topcashback.....but the fuckers say they can't supply my house!

Contract with scottish power is up and looking to switch.....any recommendations?
Ive looked on the comparison websites but tbh, ive never heard of most of them.
I currently pay £143 per month dual fuel (it was £68 two years ago!!)
According to scottish power i use 19709 kwh per year for gas and 4877 kwh for electric.

Looking to change in the next couple of days so any advice would be appreciated.

It's a bit of a risk or gamble going for some of the smaller ones outside of the big 6.
A couple gone to the wall in the last 6 months

Stuck with sse, I have meters as bills scare me. They're all much of a muchness and the standing charges are all pretty similar.
I only stay with them as I get the £140 a year warm home discount (as part of the broader group). I'd be wary of going elsewhere in case I didn't meet their criteria and lost out.

I did that you switch, I'm with shell now and I think I pay abput 30 quid a month for leccy and gas

Whatever you do don't go with edf they are expensive

I'm with Bulb. I've been impressed so far. The price has come down a couple of times due to wholesale cost and another time through actual use.. You just send them a reading every month or so to keep things in shape. I've got a £50 referral link if anyone wants one. I'm aware things might go up as well as down though. Still cheaper than BG for me.

I'm with Bulb. I've been impressed so far. The price has come down a couple of times due to wholesale cost and another time through actual use.. You just send them a reading every month or so to keep things in shape. I've got a £50 referral link if anyone wants one. I'm aware things might go up as well as down though. Still cheaper than BG for me.
I've just switched to them this morning Davey!! Should save me £300-400 a year.

Back