Emergency Match Day 19 th December

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah mate. The new rules/regulations mean no overnight stays, visits are only allowed between 00:01 on Xmas Day until 00:00 on Xmas Day night. However, and this may be tbe drink talking, I’m happy to pay any fine they want to throw at me if it means I have my Mam & Dad stay with me for Xmas.
I understand that but due to their age and illness would they not already be able to be in a bubble with you, if that's the case they said in the news conference that current bubbles/caring arrangements wouldn't be effected by the new rules.

It’s so easy to blame the country of origin, forgetting our country had advanced warning and still failed miserably in their response.
yes, that 's a given but like i said just look at the root cause. boris and co weren't the ones spreading this thing worldwide and lying to the who in case it damaged his reputation. our insatiable lust for cheapness v human welfare has caused this and it's china to blame, no one else.

yes, that 's a given but like i said just look at the root cause. boris and co weren't the ones spreading this thing worldwide and lying to the who in case it damaged his reputation. our insatiable lust for cheapness v human welfare has caused this and it's china to blame, no one else.
i agree johnson didn’t spread it, but once it spread to this country he and his government were responsible for managing it and keeping its citizens safe. He failed. Miserably.

i agree johnson didn’t spread it, but once it spread to this country he and his government were responsible for managing it and keeping its citizens safe. He failed. Miserably.
it's the root cause i'm on about. do you not think the chinese were responsible for managing it and keeping the rest of the world safe from their diseases? surely you can see that?
Boris Johnson, will go down as the worse prime minister we have ever had
not even close.

it's the root cause i'm on about. do you not think the chinese were responsible for managing it and keeping the rest of the world safe from their diseases? surely you can see that?

not even close.
Nobody argues the root cause. But whoever was responsible for the root cause once it came to England it was for our government to manage in the best way they could, surely you can see that.
Boris Johnson, will go down as the worse prime minister we have ever had
Certainly in my life time, I’m 57, he trumps Thatcher for me, not in a winning top trump way, either

Last edited:
dunno about chow mein but if we all try bit better to get our cheap shite from elsewhere perhaps living standards will improve in china and this sort of thing will n=be less likely.
it'd be great to have people employed in civilized countries making all the stuff they spew out.
Regardless of where this has come from the reaction from the Western Governments has been appalling. There isn't a country in Europe that has handled this well and the less said about America the better. That tells you that despite pandemics being inevitable that not one country in the most advanced civilisation ever known was ready for it.

Regardless of where this has come from the reaction from the Western Governments has been appalling. There isn't a country in Europe that has handled this well and the less said about America the better. That tells you that despite pandemics being inevitable that not one country in the most advanced civilisation ever known was ready for it.
Yep, can’t argue really. Nobody has really known what to do, there will be some painful lessons learned conversations.

Yep, can’t argue really. Nobody has really known what to do, there will be some painful lessons learned conversations.
Probably because in Western democracys you can't just lock people under house arrest indefinitely, governments and oppositions have to think about getting re-elected, if your in a country with little individual freedom it isnt really a problem. The outliers being Japan, Taiwan, Iceland, Australia and New Zealand. All remote islands and easy to close off from the rest of the world and none of them had to face multiple outbreaks and thousands of infected holidaymakers arriving back from Italy etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back