Emergency Match Day 19 th December

Status
Not open for further replies.
She should have gone home.

Might sound harsh but when this spreads wherever you are you can’t be blaming anybody else.

Reduced rates of transmission and death are a result of lockdown - not in spite of.

How can you have a long term plan when we're in an ever-evolving global health pandemic.

The reasons you can see your nanny and cleaner are pretty clear. What do you need explaining?

How many of your colleagues are you giving big hugs to? Or do you treat your grandkids like your colleagues and sit 2m from them?
Quite easy all the old and vunerable should have been isolated all through the pandemic, work from home if they could if not they should have all been furlough. All us releatively fit and young people should have work on using social distances. The borders should have been shut earlier and holidays should have been banned, the eat out to help out should have not happen and the tier lockdowns has been continiually abuse. i'm not against the lockdown just think we all should be the same tier the chopping and changing has not help and caued confusing, I have followed all the rules even when the lockdown eased, shopping once a week, going to work and exercising locally.
You could clean your own house reduce contact like you point out and furlough the cleaner and heaven forbid people looking after their own children. We do not get as closed to or see the grandchildren as before and use wipe and gel all the time and try to keep contact outside.

I expect T4 for the whole country this week now and those that had the chance of a get together on Christmas Day, that will be gone I fear.
Ever the tier system was a political decision to avoid having to do another national lockdown when Johnson had boasted we wouldn’t need to do it again.
I don’t think we are a big enough country to try and differentiate between infection rates in different parts of the country.
I mean we’re only about the size of the state of Florida!

Ever the tier system was a political decision to avoid having to do another national lockdown when Johnson had boasted we wouldn’t need to do it again.
I don’t think we are a big enough country to try and differentiate between infection rates in different parts of the country.
I mean we’re only about the size of the state of Florida!
We all know how Major Fuckup has never had to U-turn, well not in the last few seconds anyway!

We all know how Major Fuckup has never had to U-turn, well not in the last few seconds anyway!
It was because Tories in the South didn’t want to have restrictions as their rates at the time were low relative to the north.
Now of course the shoe is on the other foot we will all end up in Tier 4 as you suggested, even though rates of infection up her are reasonably low and holding steady.

Until several train loads of superspreaders arrive.
Well that was another masterstroke wasn’t it?
Tell people they can go and meet family for Christmas, change the goalposts when people had made arrangements and not expect people to try to beat the deadline they had set for 7 hours time.
Who could have predicted what happened?
BTW I’m not trying to defend the idiots who did try to beat the deadline either.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back