EMERGENCY BOARD MEETING LAST NIGHT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jimi

I was told by 2 sources today. I wont name them this time because it could get them in trouble that there was indeed a board meeting last night to discuss the future of the club. Basically the PLC are piling an unbeleivable amount of pressure on Murray. Murray knows that there is a chance under Reid that the club could go down and that would result in financial chaos. I have it on good authority that if we are beaten on Saturday Reid will be gone. Murray is already back tracking on his comments about if Reid goes he goes because at the end of the day Murray would never do anything to put the future of this club in doubt and thats what would happen if he stuck with Reid and we went down. One source who was at the meeting yesterday said the club are all but ready to approach Kenny Dalglish once Saturday is out of the way. This is the truth and I expect it to happen early next week if we are beaten on Saturda.

Hey the guy has won championshpis with two teams, taken a third Premiership side to the Champions League and to a Cup final, what more do you lot want ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stir said:
Hey the guy has won championshpis with two teams, taken a third Premiership side to the Champions League and to a Cup final, what more do you lot want ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just anyone who hasn't had their hands sullied by working at The Landfill site.. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Jimi said:
I was told by 2 sources today. I wont name them this time because it could get them in trouble that there was indeed a board meeting last night to discuss the future of the club. Basically the PLC are piling an unbeleivable amount of pressure on Murray. Murray knows that there is a chance under Reid that the club could go down and that would result in financial chaos. I have it on good authority that if we are beaten on Saturday Reid will be gone. Murray is already back tracking on his comments about if Reid goes he goes because at the end of the day Murray would never do anything to put the future of this club in doubt and thats what would happen if he stuck with Reid and we went down. One source who was at the meeting yesterday said the club are all but ready to approach Kenny Dalglish once Saturday is out of the way. This is the truth and I expect it to happen early next week if we are beaten on Saturda.

If murray wouldnt do anything to put the future in doubt

1. Why is Reid still manager
2. Why is heath first team coach
3. Why has he sat back and let reid waste so much money in the transfer market and wages on his favourites.

because bob is the man who hired reidy so will stick by his decision rather than admit he made a bad choice.
as for canny dog-leash....i thimk he would eant to be a spending manager as well....remember the chant?

50 million quid they spent
dogleash's arse is up for rent
nee silver ware
nee silver ware
etc

Jimi said:

Why would they wait for Saturdays result?? if they had an emergency meeting, they obviously have lost all faith in Reid. Even if we do beat the Mags it won't change the fact we have bad coaching and bad management!! remember, some people thought the Leeds result was the turning point..... :oops:

Jimi said:

Hmmm... interesting post Jimi... as one of the few, your sources have been right before and I reckon that the picture you describe could be very realistic... hmmm... suppose we´ll have to wait and see what happens
eh!...

I must admit though that I am less than happy about the Dalglish angle on the story... feckin don´t hope they´re serious about that...

Jimi said:
One source who was at the meeting yesterday said the club are all but ready to approach Kenny Dalglish once Saturday is out of the way. This is the truth and I expect it to happen early next week if we are beaten on Saturda.

Dogleash? Oh pur-lease. And She-ra as his assistant, obviously...now where's that pinch of salt I keep for occasions like these?

u know what i would hate daglish!

what about o'leary
gianluca vialli
sven goran eriksonn
ex-scotland manager craig brown(i think)

BUT NOT BLOODY DAGLISH!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Kenny Dagleish ...you must be joking

Maybe the "reid out" brigade should consider the consequences of sacking Reid. A unsatisfactory replacement unable to bring in players, and several newly signed players disillusuioned . Hey but we can all get on his back if he doesnt get it right in the first six games

Boot Cleaner said:

what about o'leary
gianluca vialli
sven goran eriksonn

lol u don't have a clue mate, i'm glad u don't choose the shortlist!

o'leary spent nearly 100m at leeds didn't win a thing!
vialli spent far too much cash at chelsea was sacked and totally failed at watford(a club on par with our transfer activity!)!
sven errikson england manager i doubt he'd leave for us!
craig brown bugger we r desperate he totally buggered up scotland and is doing rather badly at preston!

my shortlist would be:

O'neil!!
The italian national coach who has won 7 scudettos and various european cups!
Fabio Capello

3 brilliant managers offer them 4-6m and they will come and u will see one hell of a difference!

Irriducibili said:
Boot Cleaner said:

what about o'leary
gianluca vialli
sven goran eriksonn

lol u don't have a clue mate, i'm glad u don't choose the shortlist!

o'leary spent nearly 100m at leeds didn't win a thing!
vialli spent far too much cash at chelsea was sacked and totally failed at watford(a club on par with our transfer activity!)!
sven errikson england manager i doubt he'd leave for us!
craig brown bugger we r desperate he totally buggered up scotland and is doing rather badly at preston!

my shortlist would be:

O'neil!!
The italian national coach who has won 7 scudettos and various european cups!
Fabio Capello

3 brilliant managers offer them 4-6m and they will come and u will see one hell of a difference!

Do you think that Murray's gonna bladder Reid at a cost of 6 million, then pay another 6 for one of your far-fetched three? also, why do you find us getting Eriksson in as manager so unbelievable (me included), yet think we can obtain the services of Capello and Trappatoni? re-arrange these wods into a well known phrase - cloud, land and cuckoo!

well its because sven has got the most important job in football at the moment, he is managing the national team of the country who actually invented the game.

he shoots he scores!

what would u rather me say?????? pay off reid for 6m and get northwich victorias manager for 15k per year?

Irriducibili said:
well its because sven has got the most important job in football at the moment, he is managing the national team of the country who actually invented the game.

he shoots he scores!

what would u rather me say?????? pay off reid for 6m and get northwich victorias manager for 15k per year?

You missed my point by several miles my friend.

Jimi said:
I was told by 2 sources today. I wont name them this time because it could get them in trouble that there was indeed a board meeting last night to discuss the future of the club. Basically the PLC are piling an unbeleivable amount of pressure on Murray. ....One source who was at the meeting yesterday ...once Saturday is out of the way. This is the truth and I expect it to happen early next week if we are beaten on Saturda.

Can't see this at all. This smacks of the continuation of our boards sterility.

We're in trouble - we have been for a long time. 2 half decent strikers and a good result against leeds hasn't even resulted in a papering over of the cracks.

What would waiting until Saturday prove? If we win are we suddenly better? Rubbish.

Is a woefully uninspired, poorly prepared, ill advised squad going to be turned around in 4 - count them 4 - days? No.

Doesn't matter if they know its a derby. They couldn't raise their game against Boro, they were appalling at HOME against Fulham. What suddenly makes a jaunt on telly on Saturday lunch time the kick start to our season?

We have a manager who has attacked his own team and admitted his own weakness. I can't believe he's going to be able, not only to motivate this team, but be able to dramatically change his tactical awareness. We all know he's stubborn - it'll be business as usual - 4-5-1. Dig in. Work hard.

We'll have a new @rse torn.

The plc should be under no illusion that gate recepits this season are down due to match results and performances being sub standard - not just for this stuttering season, but since, at the very least, the beginning of the 2002. The constant through that time has been the manager.

Reid - and Heath - should have gone on Sunday. I'll manage them - I can say f*ck a lot and drink beer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back