EMERGENCY BOARD MEETING LAST NIGHT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
As we've already made an announcement to the LSE regarding financials for this year, its unlikely that Reid will be sacked - with all that implies for financial payoffs etc.

So watch out for the move upstairs - probably to the meaningless position of Director of Football.

Approaching a new man (No No No Not Dalglish PLEASE!!!) now, and announcing the change before Saturday would have little or no effect on the on field performance - a new manager wouldn't have time to as much as meet the players between now and then. So the team would be picked (if not officially, certainly in practice) by a caretaker manager.

Heath?
Sbagria??? Yes Please
Sacko?
Quinny?
Tim Bleedin Carter?

No changes before next week.

Jimi said:
One source who was at the meeting yesterday said the club are all but ready to approach Kenny Dalglish once Saturday is out of the way. This is the truth and I expect it to happen early next week if we are beaten on Saturda.

Ga ga, goo goo.

Truth

Judging by the quality of some of Jimi's recent postings, I believe there is some merit in this story.

I do find kenny Dalglish hard to imagine though. I think that Wetherby based David O'Leary must be favourite.

Personally I wouldn't object to either Chris Turner or Gary Megson. Both proven on limited budgets - a pre-requisite now that all the cash (and more) has been spent. :|

Why wait until Saturday to reveal his fate. The twat should have been sacked at 5pm Saturday after Fulham. He has been poor for 2 years and should be dismissed cos he aint gonna walk without his money!!!! He has also been given £10m in the last fortnight or so to spend so Murray thinks he is the right man for the job.

We need a total clearout top to bottom.

O'Leary, Graham, Vialli, Megson are all realistic targets with the likes of Turner, Ball, Keown, Adams, Bould as number 2's.

Lets get rid now. He is going to take us down!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back