Elon Musk.

Always comes across as a slimy weasel pervert. Who's probably really a alien
And would be boring as fuck on a night out with lads . Would probably be pissed on 3 pints and be a mare .
Apart from that . Wish the lad well !,

Tesla have been subpoenaed and received requests for information from the DOJ relating to perks provided to Musk going back as far as 2017, the advertised range of it's vehicles and self-driving technology claims, and is also dealing with allegations of "tolerating widespread and ongoing racial harassment of its Black employees” at its Fremont, California, plant.

Tesla warns that a federal probe into whether it exaggerated the range of its cars may lead to a ‘material adverse impact on our business’ (Fortune)

"The filing warned of “the possibility of a material adverse impact on our business” should the government pursue an enforcement action. So far, to Tesla’s knowledge, any on going investigation hasn’t concluded any wrongdoing."

He's a bit of a tit ain't he, people blow smoke up his arse because he's intelligent, he maybe but doesn't stop him being a massive tool and full of himself. I guess earning that type of money and having alot of people bow down to you can fuck with your head.

It's like watching someone have a breakdown in real time

He's not well. Looks like all the Silicon Valley Bro japes and unrealistic ambitions have hit the brick wall of reality.

(A mark of where Twitter is: last month my Twitter feed was trying to sell me the latest tablet. Today I'm getting adverts for a battery operated turkey hat.)

Last edited:

Back