El clasico called off

Status
Not open for further replies.

I live here. Ridiculous decision - nothing would've happened - politically motivated decision to further the impression in deep Spain that chaos reigns in Barcelona and justify direct intervention from francophile Madrid.
Agree mate. I used to live in Barcelona but now live in Madrid. Makes me sick how people carry on about Catalonia here. They've been desperate to call the independence movement violent for a long time and are gonna make the most of it.

When someone posts 'Meltdown in Madrid' threads and a lengthy lecture about 'the Barcelona way', you tend to hope that the side who winds the shit out of him the most beats Barcelona.

Last Spanish side I went to see were Real Valladolid. They were canny.

I live here. Ridiculous decision - nothing would've happened - politically motivated decision to further the impression in deep Spain that chaos reigns in Barcelona and justify direct intervention from francophile Madrid.

Did you get today off? Wife was supposed to go to work today but no-one else was going in!

Yes it was me mate.....just waiting for the re-arranged date, if its on a weekend im fine, if not im gonna go to the reverse fixture at the bernabau in feb...hopefully have a re-arranged date by Monday ive been told......gutted like!
December 18 has been proposed but not confirmed as yet according to the BBC.

December 18 has been proposed but not confirmed as yet according to the BBC.

Yeah seen that..looking the most likely which means I cant make...hopefully I can change my deal to the reverese fixture...fingers crossed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back