El clasico called off

Yes it was me mate.....just waiting for the re-arranged date, if its on a weekend im fine, if not im gonna go to the reverse fixture at the bernabau in feb...hopefully have a re-arranged date by Monday ive been told......gutted like!
Shit that like mate. Hope you manage to get sorted.

Will it cost you anything more?

Shit that like mate. Hope you manage to get sorted.

Will it cost you anything more?

Should be ok if its re-arranged, I think its a little bit more expenive at Madrid, maybe a £100 difference, nothing severe though...logistically its a bit of a nightmare, I work away on the south coast at the minute but the familys up north....I was finishing work next thursday and my boy was coming down on the train from school....I was meeting him at peterbrough, night in a hotel then fly from stansted...back monday to stansted, put him on the train then back to work. got to go and cancel train tickets / hotels now. The travel company has sorted everything in Barcelona (digs and tickets) massive knock on effect

Last edited:
I thought Barca, had asked for the game, to be switched to the Bernabeau ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Which was on subject with no insults. You really should think before you post.
Anyway I've already told you are boring me to death, you always do. You always pop up and quote me with a little dig and cry off when you get a little insult back like the word moron.

Back