Ekwah and Hemir

I never want to see them in a Sunderland shirt ever again. Absolutely disgusting performance from the pain of them
Ekwah will do ok with someone decent alongside.
Him and Jobe won’t do it and Neil flatters.
As for Hemir, the least said the better..(shouldn’t be anywhere near championship football)

Ekwah is too slow. Slows the play down backwards n sideways with 5 yard passes. 1 decent game in 5. Not consistent enough. Looked better when Jobe went more central and he went off.

Hemir, poor and lazy not fit for the English game

If you put the best bits of Hemir and Burstow together , I'd still be lost off at what they do. Both look like competition winners . I doubt either would get in Hartlepool's first team.
I got pelters at the start of the season when I suggested we would be in the shit if we were relying on Hemir , a few of those posters seem to have disappeared now .

Ekwah is the most frustrating player of this season for me.

Showed in the second half of last season with a run in the side that he looked a real player with potential.

He’s been an absolute shadow of that player we hoped he’d turn into this season.

He looks like a player who thinks he’s better than he is.

No real work rate
No pace
No power
No urgency
No desire.

Rigg had a pop at him in the first half and it looked like he dismissed him as if rigg was beneath him.
Rigg then asked Dodds to tell ekwah to start snapping and having a go and Dodds did fuck all.

Hemir will never make it at safc with the attitude he’s shown so far.

He’s lazy and doesn’t want to do the ugly side of being a striker.
He’s not good enough off the ball or on the ball to get away with not working hard enough.
It’s clear as day that he isn’t up for the fight.

Ekwah is the most frustrating player of this season for me.

Showed in the second half of last season with a run in the side that he looked a real player with potential.

He’s been an absolute shadow of that player we hoped he’d turn into this season.

He looks like a player who thinks he’s better than he is.

No real work rate
No pace
No power
No urgency
No desire.

Rigg had a pop at him in the first half and it looked like he dismissed him as if rigg was beneath him.
Rigg then asked Dodds to tell ekwah to start snapping and having a go and Dodds did fuck all.

Hemir will never make it at safc with the attitude he’s shown so far.

He’s lazy and doesn’t want to do the ugly side of being a striker.
He’s not good enough off the ball or on the ball to get away with not working hard enough.
It’s clear as day that he isn’t up for the fight.
Couldn’t agree more

A player that could make it will look good at times, probably not all the time but some of the time. If a player looks crap at all times he's probably crap.

Wish we’d adjust how we play to the opposition. We’ve seen a million times that Ekwah suits a game where he has time on the ball and we are dominating the ball.

Last night was probably the worst possible fixture to play him in imo.

Back