Ekwah and Hemir

In 40 years of watching us i think he's arguably the worst sunderland player I've ever seen. Beyond useless and just stands there. Genuinely don't think he"s L2 standard. Hopefully we see no more of him this season.
he’s not even in the top 100 worst.

He had nothing to feed on. His link up play is actually canny good. His confidence is shot like.

We also have the youngest squad in the football league with the least patient supporters in it too. It’s not on the players it’s on Speakman and the recruitment team but as per usual our supporters pick 1 or 2 players and lay into them mate.
Fans fault :lol:

There's a player in there ? Are you on f***ing drugs ? Seriously what makes you think that ? What have you seen to come to that conclusion?
I've watched him at Hetton and everytime I've seen him it's the same thing. I'm willing him to turn it on but he just always looks totally relaxed to me. Like tonight.

You said we are the least patient supporters. It’s a complete lie :lol:
Have you been to home games this season? We are known around the country for being some of the easiest home fans in the country to turn that doesn’t mean I’m saying it’s the fans fault. It’s Speakman fault he bought in the players.

he’s not even in the top 100 worst.

He had nothing to feed on. His link up play is actually canny good. His confidence is shot like.
Yes he is. He is beyond awful. Service may not have been amazing but it doesn't mean you just stand there. His effort levels are a disgrace. And when it comes to him he just looks completely lost. Genuinely don't think he gets a game for dario or shields at the mo.

Since his injury to be fair, but some of the stuff aimed at him is built into the role he was asked this evening.

Were never going to see him charging through people to win a ball and cutting teams in half isn't the job of a deep playmaker, just keep the ball and close the space, I thought he did that OK, certainly nothing to pick him out or boo him off. There were plenty worse imo.
He just looks a different player to what he was. Keeps the ball by playing backwards and sideways, he slows the game down so much. Is he good enough? Yes. Is he currently? No. Just my opinion. Hjelde and Hemir were worse than Ekwah tonight definitely.

Low confidence manifests itself in different players in different ways. Ekwah looks lazy and uncommitted but I think its a lack of self belief and to an extent being less prepared to take responsibility. With Hemir I think he's just miles away from ready and therefore doesnt go and make things happen so expecting things to come to him instead of having the trust. He hasn't yet learned that to get his breaks he might have to make 10 or 15 unsuccessful runs to get 1 successful one, unfortunately im yet to see him make any run or in fact any committed movement

Rigg and Aouchiche looked positive and energetic - start them.
Ekwah and Jobe are lethargic - don't start them.

Up front? Nee idea! Probably Rusyn, for his energy and commitment.

Rigg and Aouchiche looked positive and energetic - start them.
Ekwah and Jobe are lethargic - don't start them.

Up front? Nee idea! Probably Rusyn, for his energy and commitment.
Agreed. Rusyn chases more lost causes than a blue peter presenter. Love his commitment. He's just not a number 9.

Back