Ekwah and Hemir

Ekwah is the problem for DN, not the other way around
Bit of both. Neil doesn’t do enough at both ends for me. Ok but doesn’t create or score and dithers a lot. Ekwah will be better with a solid DM so he can get further up without having to track back (which he doesn’t do)

Hemir is 20 and in a side that has no positivity around it. Let's give him a little time to mature, my goodness! He has been here less than a season and has played so infrequently - get him a loan away for a year or two and see what you've got.

The quickness to write a player off is shocking.
Sorry mate but totally disagree. Can’t see anything at all in him to say he will make a half decent player. Pointless to keep starting him.

Sorry mate but totally disagree. Can’t see anything at all in him to say he will make a half decent player. Pointless to keep starting him.
I understand the not starting him, that's more than a fair point and that falls on Speakman for not providing more options.

Bit of both. Neil doesn’t do enough at both ends for me. Ok but doesn’t create or score and dithers a lot. Ekwah will be better with a solid DM so he can get further up without having to track back (which he doesn’t do)
Agree ro disagree

DN will have a much much more successful career than Ekwah, I absolutely guarantee you

Ahh sorry agree. Didn’t mean Ekwah was the better player. Just “he” will be better with a decent DM protecting his gaffs..
Fair enough mate, I’m just massively down on Ekwah. At Preston last season I thought he might be a revelation this season

Not! Which is very disappointing

Since his injury to be fair, but some of the stuff aimed at him is built into the role he was asked this evening.

Were never going to see him charging through people to win a ball and cutting teams in half isn't the job of a deep playmaker, just keep the ball and close the space, I thought he did that OK, certainly nothing to pick him out or boo him off. There were plenty worse imo.

Was he booed off?

Only by a couple, nothing major nor as bad as the previous time.

Yeah was going to say I heard nowt in the north stand. He was applauded off where I was. What area of the ground was the minimal boos from ? I honestly hate the fact our fans boo some of our players. I'll never forget the time Ba got booed ON to the pitch.

Back