Egg chasers of the SMB

How on earth have you been getting to Durham championship home games this summer if you live down London way?

Fair play if you've treked up all that way for the cricket marra.
I've now reached a stage in my life where I now have the time to follow my beloved cricket and football teams. Which means I now have to juggle my interest in rugby union and drinking beer against the joys of a five hour drive travelling round the M25 and M1. Fortunately I have a fantastic sister who still lives here and loves to see me, so I always have somewhere to stay. She's actually been to three Durham CCC games with me and enjoyed her day out! What can I say?

Well if our try is what happens when Sarries try to be negative, it'll certainly be an enjoyable game. Excellent start from Bath so far though, but we should have gone for the corner from this penalty, our pack is all over theirs and that was a great opportunity to add another try.

Surprising start from Ford so far, 2 relatively easy kicks missed.

Just found the clip on YouTube, it was a proper punch.

Ted went for Julian and missed then got clocked on the chin. Julian sent off.
I saw that live and it was excellent. Couldn't have placed it better if he tried.

I've just watched it again on Youtube - It's noticeable how much rugby has changed over the last year or two in the sense that it's got a lot more 'football' with their pushing and shoving handbag shite. Does my head in.

San burgess going to have to play 75 minutes with a fractured cheek bone in the nrl grand final

Tigers v Quins tonight, rather more sedate than last Friday's epic battle, but a decent enough game so far. Far too early in the season for there to be any must win games but Leicester will be very keen to get back in amongst the mid table teams with victory tonight as defeat could see a slightly uncomfortable gap appearing above them after the rest of the weekend's games.

I've never got the attraction of League myself, I've tried watching on several occasions and always find myself longing for the rucks and mauls of Union. But each to their own, hope it's a good game tomorrow.

Back