Egg chasers of the SMB

Watson out injured for England. They're talking about either shuffling the back three to put Daly on the wing and George Furbank at 15, or a straight swap of Ollie Thorley for Watson.

Still not sure what they're going to do with the back row in the absence of Billy V

Watson out injured for England. They're talking about either shuffling the back three to put Daly on the wing and George Furbank at 15, or a straight swap of Ollie Thorley for Watson.

Still not sure what they're going to do with the back row in the absence of Billy V

Curry at 8.

I saw an interview with Eddie and he said there's only 5 attacking scrums on average in test match rugby so the traditional 8 is no longer needed.

So long as we don't get pinged in shooting range because our scrums lack power
Ewels comes in at 2nd row

I don't think Curry will lack power in defensive scrums, my only concern would be how he handles the ball from the base, either going backwards or in attack.

For me, an 8 that can pick a ball from a scrum going backwards is key for the position. I know he's played 8 before but I haven't seen enough of him there to know either way........I don't reckon he has mitts the size of Billy V

Last edited:
Ireland looked very weak in defence against quick ball.

Job done I suppose for Faz im his first game in the big seat

Scotland though 😂😂😂😂

Thoughts on France England? I thought Les Bleus showed promise during the WC & if it hadn't been for the idiotic red card, would've made the final. If they buy into Edwards disciplinary model, they could be a different challenge. Might be a season or two away but there's some awesome young talent in their team...

Back