Egg chasers of the SMB

You're probably right, although I bet they've put Kyle on a decent wedge and I reckon they'll be paying big money to Piutau, Hughes, Afoa and even Attwood
If they aren’t near the salary cap at present they sure as hell will be now.
Bet he’s going to be on close to 700k a year.

he apparently turned down 500k to renew at harlequins

He'll need to mind his Ps and Qs

Strong statement from their chairman :

“We want to give Israel a new opportunity to shine on the pitch. We do not support or agree with Israel’s previously expressed and controversial views which are based upon his sincerely held religious belief.

“We do not share or condone those views and we are totally committed to our club and our sport being open and welcoming to everyone. We do not believe that those views should be publicly expressed, especially by a high-profile sportsperson.

“We have a signed agreement with the RFL. Any transgression will trigger an immediate termination of Israel’s contract and a substantial fine for the club.”

Strong statement from their chairman :

“We want to give Israel a new opportunity to shine on the pitch. We do not support or agree with Israel’s previously expressed and controversial views which are based upon his sincerely held religious belief.

“We do not share or condone those views and we are totally committed to our club and our sport being open and welcoming to everyone. We do not believe that those views should be publicly expressed, especially by a high-profile sportsperson.

“We have a signed agreement with the RFL. Any transgression will trigger an immediate termination of Israel’s contract and a substantial fine for the club.”

Wigan planning a Pride event on the day he'll be playing there. If everyone follows suit he'll have seen more gay partygoers by the end of the season than 70s Berlin

I must admit I'm really struggling to get excited for the six nations after the World Cup. Last time we needed to bounce back, this time we need to think longer term and focus on building for 2023.

That will no doubt all change come the weekend.

I must admit I'm really struggling to get excited for the six nations after the World Cup. Last time we needed to bounce back, this time we need to think longer term and focus on building for 2023.

That will no doubt all change come the weekend.
Not me. I love it.

would love the grand slam to run the taffs faces in it

Back