Egg chasers of the SMB

When Sarries play like that, they're completely unstoppable. It was an amazing performance. Why couldn't Saints have been that shite against us? :evil:

These early rounds of the European Cup are great for the fans when you've got a clear weekend, I think I watched 8 live games over a 48 hour period, fantastic!
Some outstanding games this week-end like...

When Sarries play like that, they're completely unstoppable. It was an amazing performance. Why couldn't Saints have been that shite against us? :evil:

These early rounds of the European Cup are great for the fans when you've got a clear weekend, I think I watched 8 live games over a 48 hour period, fantastic!

I watched a few as I have setanta sports in my dodgy satellite now so they are available for the first time. Does French rugby have a minimum team weight requirement they have some absolute monsters playing for them

I watched a few as I have setanta sports in my dodgy satellite now so they are available for the first time. Does French rugby have a minimum team weight requirement they have some absolute monsters playing for them
It's the way French rugby is going at the moment. Top 14 games are frequently a penalty fest with both teams just bludgeoning each other for 80 minutes. They have to adopt a different approach in Europe though.

I can't quite believe what I've just seen tonight. I couldn't see how Bath could beat Llanelli tonight, but what a great performance, backs to the wall defence, great game management and nearly perfect kicking from Rhys Priestland.

Top of the group, and conceded as many points in 2 games as the reigning champions have in one game!

Sky's Rugby coverage is really, really, really shit. Just had Will Greenwood there giving out a poem to camera in the Barbarians dressing room.

Sky's Rugby coverage is really, really, really shit. Just had Will Greenwood there giving out a poem to camera in the Barbarians dressing room.
Not a bad game though in the end, second half not as exciting as the first and overall not a patch on 12 months ago at Wembley, but watching the Barbarians is always a good rugby occasion.

Not a bad game though in the end, second half not as exciting as the first and overall not a patch on 12 months ago at Wembley, but watching the Barbarians is always a good rugby occasion.
Watched the first half and really enjoyed. Looked like the Barabarians put together a good squad too.

England team announced - back line looks handy:

Mako
Hartley
Cole
Kruis
Lawes
Robshaw
Underhill
Hughes

Youngs B

Ford
Daly
Slade
Joseph
Watson

Brown

Keep an eye out for Genge from the bench
Slade has to take these chances. Personally I’d rather a Farrell/Slade 10/12 partnership

Slade has to take these chances. Personally I’d rather a Farrell/Slade 10/12 partnership
It's a great opportunity for him, I'd have also gone Farrell 10, Slade 12, pushed Watson to 15 (his best position) and put Roko on the wing.

If Slade has a good game against Argentina, I wouldn't be surprised if he keeps his place and Farrel replaces Ford at 10, particularly if Ford has his 50p shaped boots on this weekend.

Back