Egg chasers of the SMB

I've got Kodi on my laptop, but I haven't used it for ages so I'm not sure what's best to use at the moment.
Loads of add ons have gone down

I'd upgrade to latest version 17.3 (I think) and then google supremacy repository - Ive found it good for skysports, but other smbers may know of better

Must admit I'm not that fussed about tomorrow. Feel as though the squad selection is a tad biased and not the best selection. Wish them well but I probably won't even watch it

Biased in what way ?
If he'd gone with an unfit Warburton, out of form North and meh Halfpenny I could see your point, but majority of team are English and not something you would expect Gatland to do.

Biased in what way ?
If he'd gone with an unfit Warburton, out of form North and meh Halfpenny I could see your point, but majority of team are English and not something you would expect Gatland to do.
Just think some players who deserve to be on the tour arent. Ive watched every Lions game for years now including warm up games etc, haven't watched one this year. Just not getting it this tour. Hope they win mind

Stick your Haka up your arse.

I must be one of the few rugby supporters who hates the fact these cûnts are allowed to do this

Back