Egg chasers of the SMB

He's quality now. Improved massively since the last tour. I rate him much higher than sexton tbh

Watching him live in the flesh at Wembley it was so apparent what he does - when he launched an attack it was like someone had pressed fast-forward. If England had a 12 that met Jones' requirements Farrell would have replaced Ford at 10 by now

Watching him live in the flesh at Wembley it was so apparent what he does - when he launched an attack it was like someone had pressed fast-forward. If England had a 12 that met Jones' requirements Farrell would have replaced Ford at 10 by now
I think Te'o will be that 12 in time, with Ben Clark an option too in the not too distant future.

If Ford's move to Leicester doesn't see him earning enough money re-discover his potential, his days in the England team will be numbered.

I think Te'o will be that 12 in time, with Ben Clark an option too in the not too distant future.

If Ford's move to Leicester doesn't see him earning enough money re-discover his potential, his days in the England team will be numbered.

Ben Te'o has to get his skates on, he's 30. Devoto might be about to make a step up too, and I have high hopes for Harry Mallinder

Cracking player is young mallender. Needs to step up next season.

He's not yet 21, I'm sure he'll kick on. He was showing signs of it late on in the season despite Saints being fairly shit.

I forgot Te'o was that old tbh. Devoto had a cracking end to the season, he's really come good at Exeter.

He's learnt to use his size, and he takes some stopping. The try he set up in the final, drawing in three players and the backhand offload was just pure filth

Back