Egg chasers of the SMB

At the magic weekend yesterday. I've never seen as many drunk Yorkshire folk in one place :lol:

An old women of about 70 had to be carried out on a stretcher she was that pissed.

And a big fat Warrington lass took her top off and sat in her bra.

It was a surreal day to say the least
I was there yesterday. Reasonably priced tickets, good action and mental fans, can't ask for anything more from a Saturday afternoon and hope they make it a permanent thing at Sid James.

The ref clearly told Hughes to roll away so from that perspective that's what he should've done, but he was clearly on his feet supporting his own weight and ripped the ball, so it was a terrible decision.

Happy to have another 30 minutes though!

The ref clearly told Hughes to roll away so from that perspective that's what he should've done, but he was clearly on his feet supporting his own weight and ripped the ball, so it was a terrible decision.

Happy to have another 30 minutes though!
Looked like Hughes was too far over to be supporting his own weight, presumably that's how Doyle saw it anyway, hence the first call to roll away and subsequent penalty.

Either way, 20 more minutes of a match like this can only be a good thing.

The first Lions team of the tour has been announced, looks like Gatland has mainly gone for those who haven't been involved at the weekend.

15 - Stuart Hogg
14 - Anthony Watson
13 - J0nathan Joseph
12 - Ben Te'o
11 - Tommy Seymour
10 - Johnny Sexton
9 - Grieg Laidlaw
1 - Joe Marler
2 - Rory Best
3 - Kyle Sinckler
4 - Alun Wyn Jones
5 - Iain Henderson
6 - Ross Moriarty
7 - Sam Warburton
8 - Taulupe Faletau

16 - Jamie George
17 - Mako Vunipola
18 - Tadhg Furlong
19 - George Kruis
20 - Justin Tipuric
21 - Rhys Webb
22 - Owen Farrell
23 - Jared Payne

I think that's a pretty strong team and a good opportunity for a few of the lads to stake a claim to a test jersey.

Back