Egg and Chips

How come threads from the middle ages keep appearing? Isn't there a time limit?

Cos I keep reading that David Lynch has pulled out of Twin Peaks 2, but it's always a thread from a year ago. :evil:

It's that time of the month where I'm not quite on the bones of my arse but getting there.

Need to gan shopping.

Or, I can have egg and Chips tonight and gan shopping tomorrow.

#austeritytea
Did you end up having egg and chips?

Just reading an article today saying pork pies were at a 10 year high due to people being nostalgic and eating food that makes them happy from childhood due to austerity. Funnily enough the last few i have been asking our lass for my faves, gammon, egg n chips etc. Any truth in it?

Dippy egg?

Just reading an article today saying pork pies were at a 10 year high due to people being nostalgic and eating food that makes them happy from childhood due to austerity. Funnily enough the last few i have been asking our lass for my faves, gammon, egg n chips etc. Any truth in it?
Got some toppers in Morrisons the other day. They each had a massive dollup of pickle on each one.

A few years ago when we were skiing in Austria we went to a place for lunch - it wasn't on the menu but I fancied egg & chips - they obliged and it was fantastic. The next thing I know - everyone was asking for it - and they put it on their specials board for the rest of the week. I felt like a real trail-blazer.

About 40 years ago my ex and I went on a Med cruise and towards the end I'd had enough of the rich food served on board and fancied something dead basic.

This entailed our searching the streets of Dubrovnic until we found what I wanted, egg and chips,

Nothing fancy, just plain chips (not crinkle cut) made from real potatoes and served with fried fresh eggs.

I was in heaven!

I had gammon, beans, eggs and homemade chips fried in a chip pan for tea over the weekend and it was my favourite meal last week. Class.

Can't beat a nice sausage, egg and chips. Got to be a decent sausage though, large free range orange yolk eggs and thrice cooked Maris Piper chips with a slice of bread with Hawes Creamery Wensleydale butter.
Calves liver and onions with bacon and creamy mash tonight though.

Back