EFL highlights show on ITV.

Ashton very critical of O'Nein calling his tackle re red card as wreckless.
No mention of our two pena appeals though!
I was unfortunately in my mam n dad's house picking my kids up when my dad was watching the highlights and sunlun came on, (hate watching them n listening to the shit bias punditry) anyway as they are talking not one mention of the 2 penalty shouts we had yet good 60 seconds on the penaltys reading should have had, mind was pleased to see Ince lambast the officials for poor decision making yet our lot said nowt which has annoyed me more, 3 times off the top of my head now we've been denied stone wall pens it's not good enough

Just been watching the coverage of the Watford game on catchup and Jobie McAnuff says Big Tone should be in the frame for championship manager of the season.

😎

Just been watching the coverage of the Watford game on catchup and Jobie McAnuff says Big Tone should be in the frame for championship manager of the season.

😎
He says lot of things does wor Jobie.

Funny how all 3 of our Reading Goals should have make it it Goal of the Season - but didnt!

It’s gone a bit weird, one wifey (wad) is at Home Park Plymouth, they shown Plymouth v Huddersfield and Blackburn v West Brom, then they keep interviewing people involved with the Plymouth match

Back