EFL highlights show on ITV.

Not sure people will sit through all those adverts and interviews just for 30 second or a minutes worth of action when there are highlights on YouTube etc .

Sure have an interview with the managers but probably don’t need an extended one with players as well.

As pointed out above they aren’t the most enlightening!

Guess they have to pay for the coverage somehow so need adverts much like Sky.

Last edited:
Format is rubbish. I like Plymouth and have connections but to keep going back for more interviews was just boring.
We just want to see the rest of the games. And the presenter’s not the star of the show, the football is.

For me, Colin Murray (now Countdown presenter) was good, however the poor quality of the second rate pundits let him down each week with mediocre to laborious input, regional bias and low-level experience. Not sure I can endure meaningless and obvious questions raised to interviewees that are better suited to a junior school magazine standard.

It's what happens when you have four pundits and sometimes even two co commentators as well as the main commentator and the presenter, too many cooks all trying to get their oar in just to justify the daft wages they get, I just wish they'd go for a less is more policy...🙄
A little less conversation , a little more action please 😊

Format is rubbish. I like Plymouth and have connections but to keep going back for more interviews was just boring.
We just want to see the rest of the games. And the presenter’s not the star of the show, the football is.
Yeah what was that all about ?😴, seemed to be loads of adverts , then each time they came back they were at Plymouth again 🙄, nothing against either team, but why the over the top coverage of a fairly insignificant game....

Back