Ebony Rainford- Brent on TMS.....

• Thread starter Deleted member 39494
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 39494

Who in hell decided to give her a contract, and more importantly, thought she had anything to offer.

The woman speaks in cliches, offers nothing in particular that is of any importance, and just drones on and on about nothing in particular.

Please, good people of TMS, get rid of this woman.

Oh, for Johnners, CMJ, Firery Fred, the Alderman, Mike Selvey etc.

At least we don't have to suffer that plastic mag Swann.

Ticks a box marra.

And I wish I could have a £1 everytime she says,"yeah".

Boils my piss it does.

Trying not to let her spoil my day off as I listen to TMS, read Derek Pringles book, and enjoy my pot of tea and Jaffa Cakes:cool:

f***ing hell. The old school testosterone on this thread. Typical cricket snobbery shining through on here

Slagging off the likes of Rainford-Brent, Mitchell and Guha whilst happy to dream about the days of the hopeless Blofeld or the utterly irritating Dagnall

f***ing hell. The old school testosterone on this thread. Typical cricket snobbery shining through on here

Slagging off the likes of Rainford-Brent, Mitchell and Guha whilst happy to dream about the days of the hopeless Blofeld or the utterly irritating Dagnall

f***ing hell, I’ve seen some shite on here down the years but this has to be up there.

That’s the Henry Blofeld who worked in cricket for over 50 years. The same bloke who was awarded an OBE for his services to broadcasting.

He will go down as one of the absolute greats of TMS and rightly so. I’ve never heard anyone paint a better picture of a ground or of a particular phase of play in my life and I include Richie Benaud in that.

The box-tickers on BBC and Sky aren’t fit to clean his f***ing mic nevermind speak into it.

f***ing hell, I’ve seen some shite on here down the years but this has to be up there.

That’s the Henry Blofeld who worked in cricket for over 50 years. The same bloke who was awarded an OBE for his services to broadcasting.

He will go down as one of the absolute greats of TMS and rightly so. I’ve never heard anyone paint a better picture of a ground or of a particular phase of play in my life and I include Richie Benaud in that.

The box-tickers on BBC and Sky aren’t fit to clean his f***ing mic nevermind speak into it.

And the 10 or so books Blowers wrote - his account of the Packer Affair is one of the best cricket books I've ever read.

I like her and Isha. Ally Mitchell does my tits in though. The female mark Nicholas. Tonight she announced Hazelwood running in, oh roots fallen over, oh the finger goes up.

Paint a f***ing picture love. He's been given out for falling over, is as much as I know.

Isha is tremendous man, knows her stuff, is a good anchor on Sky too. Infinitely better than the increasingly prevalent god awful female football commentators.
Alex Scott is excellent, mind.

I dunno. Just can't warm to Guha - seems too busy giggling than actually commentating.

Rainford-Brent isn't great, but she's listenable

Cricket commentary is a very unique animal by the nature of the game. If people can add value to commentary, I’m all for that. Humour and maybe a few anecdotes thrown in from time to time. As much as I’m not offended by her input, she’s utterly boring to listen to.

Hopefully Gower is signed up to TMS and she gets binned to cover The Hundred for the BBC.

Last edited:

Back