Eating crisps in the house

Nobody has mentioned the most important thing when it comes to a bag of crisps.
That is when you open them you have to open them the right way up the crisps will not taste nice if you open them upside down.
Almost. But the opposite. Contents settle in transit. Any connie sewer knows they must be opened at the "bottom".

Would rarely buy big bags . If I have a small bag with a sandwich then I would too the bag out ontot he plate with the sandwich . Otherwise straight from the bag.

If so have a big bag chances are they have been bought with intention of sharing so in a bowl

bowl when im getting right amongst it

flamin hot giant wotsits top of the cornsnack table atm and for out and out crisps the new Max KFC Zinger have been a revelation been smashing them in with aplomb

Our lass puts them in a bowl like. Mind, she also eats her cereal with a teaspoon so shouldn't be trusted under any circumstances.

I assume that's to make the process last longer thus feeling more full?
Maybe she enjoys taking her time over it.
Maybe you should assess how quickly it takes you to "finish your cereal".

Mmmmhmm.

I assume that's to make the process last longer thus feeling more full?
Maybe she enjoys taking her time over it.
Maybe you should assess how quickly it takes you to "finish your cereal".

Mmmmhmm.

Nah she wolfs the fucker down every morning as quickly as I do.

Can’t get my head around people sharing a bag of crisps. The little ones are too small to share and the family bags are too small to share. Odd behaviour.

I can imagine people that put crisps in bowls also hold prestigious candlelight suppers that only the best of their neighbours get to attend.

They also cum with all the emotion of someone coughing into a hanky.

Last edited:
My favourite crisp related pleasure is when you have a crisp that has been blessed by the seasoning machine and has a much more intense taste.

Usually cheaper crisps made in factories that perhaps lack the rigorous standards for distributing the seasoning.

Prawn cocktail Discos are particularly prone to this and the intense tanginess is a pleasure almost unrivalled.
This is a quality post. "blessed by the seasoning machine" ffs. :)

I can imagine people that put crisps in bowls also hold prestigious candlelight suppers that only the best of their neighbours get to attend.

They also cum with all the emotion of someone coughing into a hanky.
Utterly bizarre things to imagine.

Back