Eating crisps in the house

I hardly ever have a bag of crisps. But if I do it will generally accompany a sandwich. And there is no sandwich on earth that cannot he improved by the insertion of a layer of crisps. So to facilitate this they are poured from the bag onto the plate and what remains after the sandwich are plucked from the plate.

(It’s quieter than eating out of the bag anarl, if watching telly)

Was getting worried about this place. Not enough big issues of the day like this were being discussed.

Pleased we back on track.

And, out of the packet. No joy quite like tipping the bits from the bottom into your mouth.

Morrison's cheese & onion crisps, and Nice & Spicy Niknaks, straight out of the packet.

I hardly ever have a bag of crisps. But if I do it will generally accompany a sandwich. And there is no sandwich on earth that cannot he improved by the insertion of a layer of crisps. So to facilitate this they are poured from the bag onto the plate and what remains after the sandwich are plucked from the plate.

(It’s quieter than eating out of the bag anarl, if watching telly)
That’s different entirely. This is just a packet of crisps on its todd
Tea bag me balls . I’m easy

Still very few things more satisfying than when your mate's eating a packet of crisps and you do a sharp upward swipe to the bag-holding hand whilst shouting '3D!'

Nobody has mentioned the most important thing when it comes to a bag of crisps.
That is when you open them you have to open them the right way up the crisps will not taste nice if you open them upside down.

Why has no one extolled the virtues of crisp sandwiches? A soft big bun, butter both halves, then tip the bag in & close the bun gently, lusheroony (that word is used on here😝)

Nobody has mentioned the most important thing when it comes to a bag of crisps.
That is when you open them you have to open them the right way up the crisps will not taste nice if you open them upside down.
Nobody has mentioned it as you'd have to be a complete arse wipe to open them upside down. Nee chance that's happening.
Why has no one extolled the virtues of crisp sandwiches? A soft big bun, butter both halves, then tip the bag in & close the bun gently, lusheroony (that word is used on here😝)
They have.

While the bowl thing is abhorrent, I do confess, when I make a sandwich then the crisps will go on the plate as an accompaniment.

My favourite crisp related pleasure is when you have a crisp that has been blessed by the seasoning machine and has a much more intense taste.

Usually cheaper crisps made in factories that perhaps lack the rigorous standards for distributing the seasoning.

Prawn cocktail Discos are particularly prone to this and the intense tanginess is a pleasure almost unrivalled.
Discos are my favourite crisp. Can't have them in the house as I'll go through the multipack in one go.

The salt and vinegar ones which have been blessed by the seasoning machines are out of this world. Shame about the tongue afterwards though.

Back