Earliest train back from KX on Sunday if it goes to pens?

Status
Not open for further replies.

This has been very helpful! Thanks everyone.

I thought we kicked off at 2 the last time. Pens defo ended at 5.15 in the Pompey game so as @SPUFF said, it should be over for 5.45 if it goes all the way, not 6.15 as I initially thought.

So I'll risk the 19.22. An hour and a half should be enough. I'm going back on the Yorkshire Grand Central (its the last of the day) so would be goosed if I missed it.

This has been very helpful! Thanks everyone.

I thought we kicked off at 2 the last time. Pens defo ended at 5.15 in the Pompey game so as @SPUFF said, it should be over for 5.45 if it goes all the way, not 6.15 as I initially thought.

So I'll risk the 19.22. An hour and a half should be enough. I'm going back on the Yorkshire Grand Central (its the last of the day) so would be goosed if I missed it.

If you do mate see you on the 8pm to leeds!:lol:

Still selling my 4 leaving doncaster 823 to kings x and returning back to doncaster 2105. DM if interested.

No chance of getting in our reserved seats. Absolute shambles on the train. All for having a drink but there were kids on the train. Fighting between one group in our carriage. Couldn’t get to the toilet as people lying/sitting in the aisles. Slowest train back from London. Red hot. No water. They let way too many people on the train. Beyond being safe. Apart from that a grand trip home. Got a full refund from LNER though.

No chance of getting in our reserved seats. Absolute shambles on the train. All for having a drink but there were kids on the train. Fighting between one group in our carriage. Couldn’t get to the toilet as people lying/sitting in the aisles. Slowest train back from London. Red hot. No water. They let way too many people on the train. Beyond being safe. Apart from that a grand trip home. Got a full refund from LNER though.
That’s something, I suppose.
Guess who’s booked on the 9.00pm train Sunday....

I had the 7pm train booked to come back after Portsmouth. Left as soon as Cattermole missed. Got back to Kings X at 18.30 (we were shifting too).
Was pretty much the same for us. Started heading out straight after the last pen. We were up in the gods on the wrong side of the ground but still made Kings X for half 6.

If we’d won and stayed for the presentation it’d have been tight for the 7 train mind.

Was pretty much the same for us. Started heading out straight after the last pen. We were up in the gods on the wrong side of the ground but still made Kings X for half 6.

If we’d won and stayed for the presentation it’d have been tight for the 7 train mind.

Same as us mate. 508 last time.

Kin hell, we haven’t won at Wembley in 6 attempts but people want to be off if we do :lol: it’s no wonder the SOL is nearly empty on 80 mins
Its a bit different when you've paid canny dollars for a train ticket only valid on that service. Whingeing already about people wanting to be away man, people have family and jobs to contend with. They've paid their money for Wembley do you want blood?

Its a bit different when you've paid canny dollars for a train ticket only valid on that service. Whingeing already about people wanting to be away man, people have family and jobs to contend with. They've paid their money for Wembley do you want blood?
I fully imagine people have valid reasons, and it won't be much of an issue at Wembley as most will have factored fo ET, penalties etc. But as a fanbase it's an underlying issue generally. We're one of the worst for it at home, seems to just be the norm to try and get away early to 'beat the traffic'.

I fully imagine people have valid reasons, and it won't be much of an issue at Wembley as most will have factored fo ET, penalties etc. But as a fanbase it's an underlying issue generally. We're one of the worst for it at home, seems to just be the norm to try and get away early to 'beat the traffic'.
No dispute about it at home but we are no worse than other clubs in my opinion. The only reason it wasn't as bad at Roker Park was because it was more of a ball ache to push your way past people. I distinctly remember people moving down to the wings of the Fulwell end at 80 mins and creeping away, the ends of the terraces were empty by full time and that was pretty much week in week out. If people are forking out a hundred bar minimum for Wembley I don't see the issue.

Same here, was absolute carnage. Just driving it this time. Cant be arsed with the hassle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back