Earbud recommendations

Apache Inbound

Midfield
My old wired earbuds have died and I’m now on the market for a new pair - an upgrade to something wireless.

I use an iPhone so am I best off going for apple airpods or are there better alternatives out there?

I’d like something with a bit of noise cancellation and naturally good sound quality.

Budget - nothing over £500.

Many thanks.

My old wired earbuds have died and I’m now on the market for a new pair - an upgrade to something wireless.

I use an iPhone so am I best off going for apple airpods or are there better alternatives out there?

I’d like something with a bit of noise cancellation and naturally good sound quality.

Many thanks.

Can’t go wrong with apple AirPods Pro in my opinion. Around £200, good sound quality, don’t fall out of ears easily, decent battery life. Had mine almost 4 years, use them daily and still almost as good as new.

£20 from your link.

How do you find the sound, decent bass, midrange etc?

Fantastic value mind, more than a tenth of Apple earbuds.
Been more than fine tbh, I generally use em in the garden or out for a run and that’s about it, but yeh they’ve been good and decent charge on them.and at 20 quid or so, don’t really matter if u lose em

Many thanks.
5 fookin hundreds
K

Many thanks.
5 fookin hundred? I'd want shares in the company for that.

Many thanks.
Love my pods. Don’t fall out of my lugs either

Many thanks.
£500 ?? I think this is what you're looking for, sound quality just right for Radio Luxembourg and made before Britain joined the Common Market ;)

Logon or register to see this image

Back