E3 - 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomorrow for xbox.

'Join Xbox in LA. Learn about Xbox One and the revolutionary games that will soon be available by watching the live stream of the Xbox E3 2013 Media Event, June 10th at 9:30 AM PT on Xbox LIVE, Xbox.com and Spike TV.'

Tomorrow for xbox.

'Join Xbox in LA. Learn about Xbox One and the revolutionary games that will soon be available by watching the live stream of the Xbox E3 2013 Media Event, June 10th at 9:30 AM PT on Xbox LIVE, Xbox.com and Spike TV.'

hmmm, revolutionary games, at the last few E3s they've announced Halo 4, Fable the journey and a few others, the rest being multi platform IPs (for Philsafc ;))

Be interesting but im going to assume its more info on COD DOGS and Forza to start off with

hmmm, revolutionary games, at the last few E3s they've announced Halo 4, Fable the journey and a few others, the rest being multi platform IPs (for Philsafc ;))

Be interesting but im going to assume its more info on COD DOGS and Forza to start off with

15 exclusives, 8 new IPs they say

Ryse, Quantum Break are 2 new IPs

Also yes I used IP, phil, SUCK MY DICK

Wonder if we will see or hear owt on GTA5?

*edit* just read they won't be there. Gutted.

Last edited:
Molyneux and his obsession with everything being about holding f***ing hands and everything being on one button is gone so maybe...

Mind they are remaking the first Fable, so there's always that :-(

the first fable....remake......on xbox360.

Microsoft, i am apologising for everything i have ever said to you, of you and about you...i love you, oh and wait Squeenix are releasing Kingdom hearts 1.5 hd remix and FFX HD.

Seriously....jizzorama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back