Dust

Is there any way to stop this? Since I’ve moved back to my mams house for a bit the place is absolutely full of dust. No matter how many times I hoover up it just gets caked in dust almost immediately.

Is there anything specific I can do to stop this? Suppose the ultimate solution would be an air purifier and keeping soft furnishings to a minimum but I’d love to know where it all comes from. I’ve got a dust allergy and it’s starting to give me a snotty nose and a tickly cough.

Is there any way to stop this? Since I’ve moved back to my mams house for a bit the place is absolutely full of dust. No matter how many times I hoover up it just gets caked in dust almost immediately.

Is there anything specific I can do to stop this? Suppose the ultimate solution would be an air purifier and keeping soft furnishings to a minimum but I’d love to know where it all comes from. I’ve got a dust allergy and it’s starting to give me a snotty nose and a tickly cough.
Mostly dead skin isn't it?

When we moved into our house years ago, the previous owner had a habit of feeding stray cats and letting them in the house.
We vacuumed the place to with in an inch of it's life daily and was still filling up the vacuum.
We replaced the carpets and bought an air purifier.

It was moved around the house every day and put in a different room and the filter was clogged up with dust and hair each day.
Took about a week or so before it would run more than a day without clogging up, don't know where it was all coming from.
Easy enough to change the filter, it was just sponge, so a quick empty in the bin and a wash through each morning sorted it.

Dust is mostely from dead skin. Part 1 ,find out where the bodies are. Part 2 ,RUN !🤣

Back