Durham Vs Derbyshire - Friday 11th August - Free Entry

Re that ticket, there is no yellow lines or anything saying you can’t park like that .

im fuming here thinking of it . Some jobsworths had a bit of fun there

Yeah mate I’ve emailed saying that. Really unfair fining someone for not parking in a designated bay when there are no designated bays or signage… and the field behind it is like the Wild West.

DURHAM 2023 ONE DAY CUP STATS AFTER Derbyshire:

Most Runs - Graham Clark - 240 (+89)
Most Wickets - Liam Trevaskis - 8 (+1)
Most Maidens - Liam Trevaskis - 1 (+0) , Luke Robinson - 1 (+1)
Most Overs Bowled - Migael Pretorius - 27 (+9) , George Drissell - 27 (+10)
28 Wickets - 16 Catches (57%) - 5 Bowled (18%) - 5 LBW (18%) - 2 Stumpings (7%) - 0 Run Out (0%)
Most 4’s - Graham Clark - 32 (+11)
Most 6’s - David Bedingham - 8 (+1)
Tosses - Won 2 - Lost 1
Runs Scored - 1036 (+333)
Avg 1st inns Score - 345 (-7)
Results - Won 2 - Lost 1 - NR - 1

MILESTONES
  • LIAM TREVASKIS HIGHEST LIST A SCORE (76)
  • HIGHEST SCORE V DERBYSHIRE
  • BEST BOWLING FIGURES - DRISSELL 2/60
  • BEST BOWLING FIGURES - Robinson 1/42

Yeah mate I’ve emailed saying that. Really unfair fining someone for not parking in a designated bay when there are no designated bays or signage… and the field behind it is like the Wild West.

There were even cars parked on the grass verge either side of the underpass towards Riverside Park :eek: that’s how busy it was. So I’d definitely query it. MIND, you aren’t suppose to park on pavements and/or curbs but if you push it (and are very polite) they might just yield. Maybe say you parked the way you did to allow extra space for others or summit 🤷‍♂️
Bushnell maturing very well in this competition. He bowled very well today

He did definitely. Would’ve liked to have seen him bowl with a red ball this season on reflection, I reckon he would get a nice bit of moment.

There were even cars parked on the grass verge either side of the underpass towards Riverside Park :eek: that’s how busy it was. So I’d definitely query it. MIND, you aren’t suppose to park on pavements and/or curbs but if you push it (and are very polite) they might just yield. Maybe say you parked the way you did to allow extra space for others or summit 🤷‍♂️

He did definitely. Would’ve liked to have seen him bowl with a red ball this season on reflection, I reckon he would get a nice bit of moment.
Still time for him to have a red ball game .

Thoroughly enjoyed that… but got a £25 fine for mounting a kerb in the car park and not using a designated bay. Harsh when there are no marked bays and the back section is an open field!

Well done DCCC anyway.
Had to leave an hour before the end for a hospital visit and noticed that every car that had parked on the end bits had been ticketed.

I thought at the time it was especially harsh on those parked at the end of the open grass bits, as you say there are no designated bays!

Im no cricket fan really -but have enjoyed Englands approach to games
Any Friday ( all day !) games approaching as it’s my day off and I would like to pop along
Should support Sunderlands local team
The only Friday left this season is the last day of our last Championship game against Leicestershire on the 29th September, which will mebbes not be the summery day out you’re after.

I was there, fantastic day, thoroughly enjoyed it. .....Nice to see the Wingate Safc flag amongst the random mag tops
My mates flag, we we're in Castle view suite for the Grassroots awards, and soon as he put it up they started serving in plastic glasses, I had his life over it

Back