Durham v Yorkshire (one day cup)

Didn't even know Leaning bowled.

I know very little about their side full stop. Where's the overseas players they usually have and no Ballance

@Silly Point
I Don't know anything about them either tbh. As for overseas apparently we can't afford one because of the new stand and the Kolpak. Unless there is a change in stance and circumstances we will have a repeat if this shite in the T20 as well.

Just back home from Cardiff. Pissing it down in Tingley (between Leeds and Wakefield.) Surprised they're even talking about a remote chance of starting five miles to the north west at Headingley

Worcs looking good for a win, Notts struggling but we wont catch their run rate anyway, so I think it suits us for this to be abandoned now. Even a win and we probably finish third and we still finish third with a no result.

A D/L just opens up the possibility we lose.

Haven't looked at the table since our first game but know the Wankies are in contention. Do you go through instead of them if you win or draw?

That's what I thought yesterday but apparently it's on the number of wins then r/r.

Which is unfair on sides who get games rained off. You could win three lose none and have 5 rained off and finish with 11 points. Another side could win 5 out of 7 lose the other 2 and have one rained off and go through. Team with 100% record in completed games gets knocked out!!

Back