Durham v Yorkshire 11th June

Was anyone on here planning to go to the Leicester match on Sunday? I’d booked a ticket seeing as I’m in the area for the Test on the Saturday, but got an email earlier saying they can only fit members in now. Bastards should have known this before selling tickets surely.

Now got a completely useless train ticket from Leicester to Wakefield that I can’t get a refund for

Last edited:
Received an email yesterday from the club pretty much along the lines of the one for the Essex game concerning spectator CV19 code of conduct but with a couple of differences ie
Gates open 4.30pm and at the end of the game everyone should remain in their seats while a 'staggered exit' is undertaken ( no alcohol related jokes please:lol:).

I imagine the Co Durham Upper Tier will be the last to leave @GordonMuchallNo1Fan :eek:

Was anyone on here planning to go to the Leicester match on Sunday? I’d booked a ticket seeing as I’m in the area for the Test on the Saturday, but got an email earlier saying they can only fit members in now. Bastards should have known this before selling tickets surely.

Now got a completely useless train ticket from Leicester to Wakefield that I can’t get a refund for
You could visit the Hepworth Gallery to save wasting the ticket 😉

Back