Durham v Yorkshire 11th June

Planning to go to this game, will be my first visit to CLS as I've been working abroad for a number of years.

Are the games pay on the day, or are they all ticket?

Any help appreciated, thanks.

Whats the craic with memberships? Was under impression this included T20 games? Do I need to tell them I wish to attend?

Was quite surprised that, given the circumstances, Durham didnt introduce some sort of members voucher scheme for the Yorkshire match ie if you were planning to go then obtain a free voucher from the club. This happened in 1992 when you had 6500 members and Durham had a Sunday League match at Hartlepool (capacity 2500) and members had to get a free match ticket to gain admission on the day.

Durham have 2800/2900 members now and let's face it they're not all going to turn up on Friday night so surely those not wanting to go could have allowed the club to put those extra places on general sale.

I've got a feeling there may be some interesting scenes on Friday night.🤔

Was quite surprised that, given the circumstances, Durham didnt introduce some sort of members voucher scheme for the Yorkshire match ie if you were planning to go then obtain a free voucher from the club. This happened in 1992 when you had 6500 members and Durham had a Sunday League match at Hartlepool (capacity 2500) and members had to get a free match ticket to gain admission on the day.

Durham have 2800/2900 members now and let's face it they're not all going to turn up on Friday night so surely those not wanting to go could have allowed the club to put those extra places on general sale.

I've got a feeling there may be some interesting scenes on Friday night.🤔
Good point, I wonder if they’ve made some sort of assumption, eg that 75% of members will turn up and have sold tickets on that basis.

Would anyone notice if the crowd was a bit over the official allowance 🤔

I'm going to be there, first timer. Got myself a T20 season ticket. Looking forward to some live sport after missing out on the playoff tickets.

What's parking like? I'll be coming in straight from work (Durham). Happy to walk a bit if it means I get parked. I don't really know CLS at all.

I'm going to be there, first timer. Got myself a T20 season ticket. Looking forward to some live sport after missing out on the playoff tickets.

What's parking like? I'll be coming in straight from work (Durham). Happy to walk a bit if it means I get parked. I don't really know CLS at all.
Plenty parking mate but can be slow to get away after

If you get there 30 mins before the start you can usually get in the carparks around the ground. Will be even more chance now with the reduced capacity.

Like others said, either leave a bit early or stay for a pint after as its so slow getting away at times, not worth the hassle. Other than that, I've never not got parked. Perhaps easier to park off-road up towards the castle as you can get out a lot easier if headed back towards Rainton direction.

be wary of permit zones in place now in chester le street around the houses.

Back