Durham v Warwickshire T20 Sunday June 20 2 30pm

Cracking game and good performances by Stokes,Bancroft and Carse and very tidy from Trev and Potts
But where the heck did they give Warks a sniff by bowling Borthwick out while Bresnan was at the crease.
That logic was beyond me but in the end it was a good win and Stokes had very good bowling figures and his first catch was class

Whoever is doing the graphics on the stream is shit. They keep playing replays over live action and that stupid boundary graphic :evil:
Those graphics are becoming my pet hate. Repetitive, tedious, pointless, nauseating. Looks so stupid when he celebrates getting out himself or celebrating a boundary off his own bowling but - yes - worst of all it often plays at the expense of watching a live ball!

Another great win. Top class knock from Banga, paced it well and didn't try and just lump the ball over the ropes. Thought some of the fielding was below par but to be fair it has been of a vey high standard prior to today. Bring on the Fat Lads (although I think most of them have been shipped out).

Terrific performance and result. We visited my old man who is very ill but didn't object to me watching the game on my phone in the corner! Stokes was a massive addition to the team, batting, bowling and fielding. Glad to see Raine moved down the order, he adds nowt at number three. Edit and of course Bangers getting a big score, which will be a huge confidence boost.

Last edited:
How long will we have Stokes for, with him in the team we should be getting into the last 8. Even without him we are looking good.

Back