Durham v Warwickshire T20 Sunday June 20 2 30pm

Given the dire weather forecast for tomorrow I had already written this fixture off but now it looks like we may get away with it. Will be interesting who replaces Coggs given our recent Covid predicament. Will it be Gidman or...whisper it...will it be Stokes?

Interesting to note Stokes isn't in the England ODI squad.
Interesting to note Stokes isn't in the England ODI squad.
Also Pools kick off at 2pm tomorrow, so I'll have headphones in
We've signed two players for today

Last edited:
What are my chances of getting in today with tickets only on sale at gate, last minute decision as I can actually go now

What are my chances of getting in today with tickets only on sale at gate, last minute decision as I can actually go now
Just had a look at the website which says

Tickets can be bought from Gate 2 on match day priced at £20 for adults and £5 for a child. Tickets can be bought from the box office until 3pm on match day, by calling 0191 387 1717or by visiting Emirates Riverside.

Looks like they’re using the wording for an evening match as it would be a bit daft ringing up just before 3 pm when it’s a 2.30 start 🤔

In the Trapdoor and considerably drier and warmer than the weather forecasters were predicting.
Playing area is a lot bigger than the previous matches..
Durham win toss and bat.

Last edited:
Bit quieter around the ground today. Pleasant enough day weather wise. See how we go
"Ferryhill Mags" flag on the corner of the County Durham upper stand. Urgh

Last edited:

Back