Durham v Northants (one day cup)

Cracking result! Looking forward to my first appearance at the Riverside on Friday.
I don't want to be picky after the win but who is the 6th bowler in this team. I can only think of Steele off spin or does Burnham still bowl.

Last edited:
I was suprised Harte wasn't playing as he could have been the sixth bowler but after the mind numbing cricket and the freezing weather of the Sussex game it was a tonic to see a great days cricket there today plus the bonus of seeing the unveiling of the Geoff Cook Suite.

Great to see a century for Richardson and I thought Bancroft was a different class today but looking to the future, what really pleased me was to see young lads from the 2nds like Steel,Trevaskis and Potts getting the chance and then putting in a shift today.

Enjoyable day, the lads grafted for that win. Some good performances with bat & ball. Harte and Rushworth both not involved today, are bowling options. Weighell could also be brought in. Pleased to see Trevaskis, Carse, Potts and Steel involved and all contributing well. A good morale boost for all

Back