Dulwich Hamlet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id highly recommend going along. Me owa lass went on one of their games last season for the crack and they have a really good thing going on at a fan level. Loads of class banners and flags, graffiti art on the walls of the ground, great ale tent and steet food type vendors , some class songs and a large vocal section, plus drinking and smoking on the terraces. Had some good crack with their fans and bought a pink and blue scarf. Some of the stuff is slightly politically left leaning shall we say, but its all in great spirit. Highly recommended, just a shame about thier home ground and those bastard developers
This is a better advert than the advert itself!

Might pop along instead of going up to Stevenage which was me original plan. Where’s Tooting at though? Plenty of time to get back to Kings Cross for the 19:11 train?

Might pop along instead of going up to Stevenage which was me original plan. Where’s Tooting at though? Plenty of time to get back to Kings Cross for the 19:11 train?

Not sure on the timetable but walk to Mitcham Junction and a direct service to St Pancras, shouldn’t take long.

Already been kicked out, should have noted that. They play at Tooting & Mitcham.

I was there the other week - game got abandoned after 20 mins due to the rain. Sadiq Khan was there making a little speech about the capitalist developers turfing Dulwich Hamlet out of their ground. Actually he has been really helpful to them raising the profile of their plight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back