Dulwich Hamlet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Incidentally, I'm told that last time Hamlet played the Met police, a left-wing anti-cop crowd turned up and used the opportunity to bait the hated police. When a Dulwich player was fouled, the chant went up, "He fell down the stairs, he fell down the stairs! All Cops Are Bastards, he fell down the stairs!" Also, someone threw sausages at the Met players (police = pigs – get it?)

What a bunch of tossers, they can stick their invite right up where the sun doesn't shine.

Especially after one of them died defending Westminster and that lass that got shot in Leeds not long back.

That copper supported Charlton didn't he? Well I'm off to there on Saturday instead.

What a bunch of tossers, they can stick their invite right up where the sun doesn't shine.

Especially after one of them died defending Westminster and that lass that got shot in Leeds not long back.

That copper supported Charlton didn't he? Well I'm off to there on Saturday instead.
Do You believe everything that some random posts on a message board?

i think people are being a little too cynical here. they are a great, community based, historic non-league club, that are currently on the verge of extinction, or at least eviction from their original ground after 100 or so years. they clearly need help from the footballing community, and its a great gesture from them to bring them some much needed support, income and publicity. its very smart of them and i genuinely think if a few hundred sunderland turn up, with scarfs or sunderland tops on aswel, they will be welcomed with open arms, and will have a great day out having their eyes opened to non-league footy (if they dont already follow it). i can't see how anyone loses here, or how it can be spun in a negative way
When I lived back home I'd watch Dulwich when not watching Palace. Top club, always good fun and very sad to see them desperately needing support.

Ive seen some tedious reasons for moaning on this board but that has to be the most dramatic and/pathetic one I've ever read. Jesus

Ive seen some tedious reasons for moaning on this board but that has to be the most dramatic and/pathetic one I've ever read. Jesus

Indeed. I seem to remember the song was sung after a Met Police player (not a copper - I don't think any of them are coppers) did a particularly bad challenge on one of our players and got away with it. Bit of a p1sstake really. The sausages were being thrown by local youth over the wall from outside the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back