Dullest time since…

…Buxtons days?

Not a lot to get excited about at the minute is there? Trying to feel excited about Heckingbottom. Hoping the renovations extend to painting the underside of the stands. Convincing yourself that Mundle will turn out as good as Clarke.

God I hope there’s some spark injected back in to the club from somewhere, soon. Maybe it’s the weather..

It's the first season in over a decade we have nothing to play for at the end of the season. So much of the feeling comes from that

I think this would be fine if we were trending upwards building on our recent promotion, instead of downwards after the playoffs last year and slowly dismantling everything that made us good.

…Buxtons days?

Not a lot to get excited about at the minute is there? Trying to feel excited about Heckingbottom. Hoping the renovations extend to painting the underside of the stands. Convincing yourself that Mundle will turn out as good as Clarke.

God I hope there’s some spark injected back in to the club from somewhere, soon. Maybe it’s the weather..
C,mon cheer up FFS ! You could be a Mag ,how sad would that be ! 😂 😂

I think this would be fine if we were trending upwards building on our recent promotion, instead of downwards after the playoffs last year and slowly dismantling everything that made us good.
Yes I think if this was our first season back and we were finishing midtable a lot more people would be fine. The fact it's gone play offs to midtable is a harder narrative

Since Ally Mcoist was going in annabeles and finos covered in old spice aftershave and still a virgin . Shite like 👍

It's the first season in over a decade we have nothing to play for at the end of the season. So much of the feeling comes from that
One of the reasons i was hoping we might get a few of the under 21’s some minutes however i see dodds has said thats not going to happen

Some of our players are exciting as is our strategy, twas far more boring in league one for the most, in fact, I can remember only 3 games from that period that were more interesting.

Back