Duke of York Epstein interview. Tomorrow @ 9pm.

He’s also seemingly had some time to think about what really matters, and according to a report in The Times, this means Andrew has been speaking to his family about making a return to royal duties. The Queen will reportedly agree to this in the new year.

“The duke is spending time working out how he can serve his country and support the monarchy in the future, and what else he might want to do with his life,” a source close to Andrew told the newspaper. “He’s locked down at Royal Lodge and has spent 2 months in the Caribbean thinking about his future service and public role. He has some clear thoughts. He’s very sensitive to the public mood and acutely conscious that the public are the most important stakeholder. He feels he has support from the family, very much so, including all his siblings and his parents.”

The lad is making a comeback.
She looks a bit old for him based on her saggy arse.
I’m surprised he has allowed her to be in his site even if she is only paid to bring drinks.

Last edited:
The thing that makes me laugh the most about this is the fact that Prince Charles close friendship with Jimmy Savile has been totally swept under the carpet. They were very close probably closer than Andrew and Epstein yet it is conveniently forgotten or played down because he's our future king.

:cool:

I have been proven right yet again. Six of the queens runs 😎

Another six of the queens runs :cool:

Six of the queens runs to me 😎

God I’m good on this thread.

:cool:

Still never bothered to give them a minute
WTF are you doing being so smug about thinking the royal family are above the law? Its not exactly rocket science.

The thing that makes me laugh the most about this is the fact that Prince Charles close friendship with Jimmy Savile has been totally swept under the carpet. They were very close probably closer than Andrew and Epstein yet it is conveniently forgotten or played down because he's our future king.

Do you reckon Jimmy used to regale stories to Charles of his illicit activities with minors?

Andrew has been linked with several people who have been convicted or otherwise identified as wrang’uns and has visited places known for illegal activities.

I recognise your sentiment, but I think Andrew is in a different league.

Right though isn’t it. Queen will have said ‘right no more opening youth clubs for disadvantaged black kids in Brixton and sitting hearing how they went from being in gangs to participating in community allotment schemes for you. You’ve gone to far this time. Andrew ‘ah no I love doing that‘ before heading off to a private island baked in 30 degree heat, unspoiled beaches, as much champagne as he can drink, swimming trunks made out of thousands of wild pandas eyelids and as many young woman he can get through begging him to have sex with them.

Right though isn’t it. Queen will have said ‘right no more opening youth clubs for disadvantaged black kids in Brixton and sitting hearing how they went from being in gangs to participating in community allotment schemes for you. You’ve gone to far this time. Andrew ‘ah no I love doing that‘ before heading off to a private island baked in 30 degree heat, unspoiled beaches, as much champagne as he can drink, swimming trunks made out of thousands of wild pandas eyelids and as many young woman he can get through begging him to have sex with them.

Perhaps that's what they meant when they said he was fucked.

Perhaps that's what they meant when they said he was fucked.
He probably only comes back to that cottage in Windsor to give his cock and liver a rest. All on taxpayers money too. I bet he sits drinking the most expensive wines available from a solid gold goblet takes a few sips and tosses it in the sea.

Back